Akzeptieren

Die Webseite verwendet Cookies, um ein optimales Nutzererlebnis zu bieten. Nutzen Sie diese Website oder Dienste weiter, stimmen Sie der Verwendung zu. Mehr Informationen

Spezialisiertes Friedfischangeln & Naturköderangeln auf Raubfische.
Home Forum
Willkommen, Gast
  • Seite:

THEMA: 2,49kg!

2,49kg! 03 Okt 2010 16:35 #749

• Wolfgang

Aw: 2,49kg! 04 Okt 2010 17:09 #751

• Dr. Heintz
  • Aktiver Boarder
Wirklich ein absolutes Traumrotauge. Übrigens: Auch die Angling Times wird in der nächsten Ausgabe über den Ausnahmefang berichten!

Aw: 2,49kg! 05 Dez 2011 15:53 #1421

• Oaksey
  • Neuer Boarder
Hallo,

Verzeihen Sie mir bitte, da ich Deutsches nicht sprechen kann.

That is a stunning roach. I spend the winters here in England fishing for roach, grayling and chub. I would dearly love a roach of not only that size but that looks that beautiful.

I am enjoying browsing your site. It looks excellent.

Nathan.

Aw: 2,49kg! 05 Dez 2011 20:36 #1422

• Wolfgang
Hi Nathan,

great to have you here! This indeed is a very stunning and nice looking roach. But it is nothing the lucky catcher can be proud of because it is a bycatch. Half the size is much more satisfying caught on a single maggot when trotting a float...

Cheers

Wolfgang

Aw: 2,49kg! 05 Dez 2011 21:18 #1423

• Oaksey
  • Neuer Boarder
Hi Wolfgang,

Thank you for the welcome.

Well I do love trotting in the winter months. Armed with a Young's centrepin (amongst others) and a Drennan Matchpro Ultralight rod, I can spend days on end fishing for roach, dace, chub and grayling. I have even had barbel to over 10lbs on this light set-up.

I once caught a very big rudd whilst floater fishing for carp. I put the rudd back in disgust, despite being quite taken aback by its beauty. That's something I regret now to be honest.

I think I've come to appreciate the fish more than the method, although caught by design on suitable tackle, is without doubt the most rewarding.

So what sort of river fish do you guys catch in Germany? Roach, chub, dace, grayling?

Aw: 2,49kg! 05 Dez 2011 22:57 #1424

• Wolfgang
Hi Nathan!

Some of us do barbel fishing and others - as I do - go fishing for chub. Have a look at my article I did last winter for the Chub Study Group. It is called "Chub Fishing in Germany" (just click the image).

I would say that no one goes for grayling with the float. This probably is because that on most grayling rivers we have a "fly only" regulation.

And people fishing for big roach? There are also only a few. Beside fishing for carp and pike it is not a specimen angler country. But Classy Catchers is going to change that!!!

Regards

Wolfgang
  • Seite:
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.09 Sekunden

Neu im Forum: